If you are bored or don’t want to use a Twitter account again, then we can delete the account forever, and for those who don’t know how to do it, please read the steps in this article.
Should we delete the permanent Twitter account?
The answer certainly depends on your own friend, if only because you do not want to be found again, you do not need to deactivate or deactivate the account, but just change the username, and set it to be private, so it will avoid being seen or tweet can be read by unwanted people, but if it is already boring or don’t want to be active on Twitter, delete it is the solution.
Important: this method is to delete or deactivate the account, while if you want to delete/remove from Android you can use this method.
Guide on How to delete a Twitter Account Forever
- Login to your Twitter account via the web (desktop)
- Open the account settings (Account Settings) – scroll down and select Deactivate my account (Deactivate my account).
- Info about deactivating the account will appear, select deactivate @username (deactivate @username).
- Confirmation will be requested once again then enter your Twitter account password and select Deactivate account, complete
The process of disabling Twitter at this time can only be done from a PC, not on a smartphone or from a cell phone except using Google Chrome.
Remove Twitter Account via Android Mobile
If we access the Twitter web from HP with a mobile browser it will automatically be redirected or redirected to the Twitter mobile page and there is no menu to deactivate the account, therefore we need a little trick so that the deactivate menu appears, as follows:
- Open Google Chrome from an Android phone then open the http://twitter.com page
- After opening, tap the menu and select Request desktop site or desktop site request.
- If it hasn’t changed from mobile.twitter.com to twitter.com, please refresh, then log in with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, please follow it like step 2 above (access account settings menu)
- After the account is closed or deleted, what happens is: the account will not be found again and the username and email used cannot be registered again, some tweets that have been indexed on Google or Bing may still appear.
That’s a little guide on how to delete a permanent Twitter account, and if you change your mind, you have a maximum of 30 days to get the account back just by logging in and will be active again as usual.
Conclusion for Twitter account delete: So you delete this
Deleting your Twitter account is easy and done within a few breaths. As soon as you completely delete your Twitter account, all of your data on Twitter has disappeared. Furthermore, a re-login is impossible and thus your old data are no longer accessible. In summary: goal achieved.
Anything you’ve posted about your profile up to this point will still be visible to other users. The situation is different if you decide to take a more radical step: to completely delete the Twitter account. So you can enter your profile on Twitter with just a few mouse clicks. A new login is not possible after that. For this, you have to register again and create a new profile. Your old data is no longer available.