How to delete a G + account profile
If you are already bored or might not want to use a G plus account again then one of the ways that can be chosen is by deleting the account that can be done easily either from a PC through a web browser or smartphone like Android.
In addition to deleting, if the reason is simply because you don’t want to be disturbed by someone who is in a circle or not, you can choose to block that person .
But if the reason is because you don’t want to use the account and the last option is to delete it, the following is the guide.
Guide on How to Delete a G Plus Account Profile
If you want to do it from a PC through a web browser, here are the quick steps.
- First log in to your Google account
- Then visit http://plus.google.com/downgrade scroll down and check Required or Required
- Finally click the Remove selected services button or Delete selected service .
How to delete a G + account from Android
- Open the Google+ application from your Android phone.
- Then select the icon / menu button > Settings
- Next from the profile select Delete Google+ Profile then OK
- Scroll down and check “Required”
- Last select Delete selected service .
- The G + account deletion process will affect the YouTube channel you have, but only channels that use the G plus profile name, for example your account name is Soleh Child and have a YouTube channel with the same name, the video that you have uploaded will be set to private.
- If you have a page or page on Google Plus (as the author and the owner) then the page will be deleted
- All votes or +1 that you have done will be deleted too.
It is important to know, the G + profile deletion process is permanent so if you want to delete the account you cannot use the alias again you must create it from the beginning, besides that you can still use other Google products such as Gmail , Blogger and others in other words that will be deleted only the G + profile is not a Google account as a whole.
Note : This article is only for learning and the author is not responsible for the risks that occur after deleting Google Plus profiles so you should read carefully the information that appears when you will delete your profile.