Delete Steam Games: These are the possibilities
If you want to delete a Steam game, you can uninstall it via Steam. The game will then run out of space on your computer. However, if you want a game to completely disappear from your game library, you can also delete it from your Steam account.
- Start the Steam Client.
- Hold your mouse over “Library” and select “Games”.
- You will see the list of all your games on the left. These include both installed and uninstalled games.
- Right-click the installed game you want to delete.
- Select “Uninstall ..:”
- Then click on “Delete”.
Completely delete a game from the library
- Open the Steam support website in your browser .
- Log in with your access data.
- Click on “Games, Software, etc” and look for the game you want to delete.
- Then select “I want to permanently remove this game from my account”.
- Follow the instructions to completely and irrevocably delete the game from your computer and Steam account.
- Would you like to play the game again, you would have to buy it again.