How to delete lots of tweets at once. Some time ago a Twitter account of one of my friends somehow always posted his own tweet and after one week it turned out that the number had been hundreds because indeed the contents of the tweet were unclear and not he himself wrote he finally decided to delete hundreds of posts.
You can imagine if the removal process was done manually, one by one, it would have taken a lot of time and was tiring because the number had been hundreds.
Well for those of you who experience the same thing or just want to delete all old tweets easily and quickly then you can take advantage of third-party services.
How to delete lots of tweets at once
- Visit the net page
- Then check I have read and agree to the TweetDelete terms then select Sign in with Twitter.
- Enter your username and password then select Authorize app.
- The next step, please select the age of the tweet that you want to delete starting from one week, two weeks, one month or even one year.
- If you want to delete all, then check “Delete all my existing tweets before activating this schedule” and select one week old.
- Finally, select Activate TweetDelete. A warning will appear, select OK and wait for the process to complete.
It didn’t take long, 271 tweets that were posted were immediately lost or deleted. See the following picture.
Indeed, currently there are many sites that provide services to delete lots of tweets at once and one of my favorites is tweetdelete.net which can delete up to 3,200 tweets at once for free and easy.
Hopefully useful and if you have another favorite site that you usually use to delete lots of tweets at once please share through the comment box, don’t forget to read too: HOW TO DELETE A TWITTER ACCOUNT
That is a little guide how to easily and quickly delete lots of tweets at once without the hassle of deleting one by one manually if it is unclear please ask. Thank you for visiting.